Top 5 Best Naturals Probiotics 2020:
- Wholesome Wellness Organic Probiotic
- Florastor Daily Probiotic Supplement
- Physician’s Choice Acidophilus Probiotic
- Align DualBiotic Prebiotic + Probiotic Supplement
- Vitamin Bounty Pro 50 Probiotic with Prebiotics
As time goes by, we have less and less time. We have less and less time to cook – so opting for takeout (let’s be honest, it’s mostly junk) is inevitable.
These foods aren’t very nutritious and healthy, but they’re so tasty. We cannot blame you, it tastes so good!
But, you know what happens once you stop eating clean. You start experiencing indigestion, diarrhea, and so on. It’s not nice or fun, but it needs to be said.
Once that happens, you finally get that cold shower. However, with food, it takes some time to get your life (and your intestines) back on track.
The easiest way to do that is to start taking some probiotics. They work fast and you will feel better in no time – literally.
There is only one problem, though – how can you choose probiotics, what is the difference? Is it important to choose an all-natural probiotic?
Well, lucky for you – you don’t have to think about these things! We did the research and found the best naturals probiotics, and all you have to do is read the article to see our top choices!
Detailed Reviews: 5 Best Naturals Probiotics In 2020
1. Wholesome Wellness Organic Probiotic – Best Naturals Probiotics
Wholesome Wellness’ organic probiotic has been an absolute win. This product won our hearts and the ‘best overall’ category. Everything fits – the price is in the medium range, and the quality is astonishing!
The ingredients are 100% organic and natural. The organic probiotic went through extensive clinical research to ensure efficacy.
The product should be taken daily for the best results. The probiotic supports your immune system, boosts metabolism, and soothes stomach troubles. In order words, it restores the balance in your intestines.
The probiotic is shaped like a pill, so they’re easy to swallow. One pill contains 34 different strains of probiotic bacteria. One pill contains around 100 million CFU – which is enough for any problem you need dealing with.
The organic probiotic offers various uses thanks to the variety of bacteria inside. The primary use is for soothing stomach troubles. On the other hand, this product offers yeast relief, as a prenatal supplement, sleep, weight loss, renewing small and large intestine.
The probiotic is shelf-stable and does not require to be refrigerated. One bottle has 30 pills, which is at least a dose for one month.
- Easy to swallow
- 100 million CFU
- Restores balance in the digestive system
- Clinically tested
- None whatsoever!
2. Florastor Daily Probiotic Supplement – Best Value Pack
Florastor Daily Probiotic Supplement is our top choice for a high-end probiotic. Sometimes, a high-end product cannot promise high-quality, but we assure you this is not the case!
Florastor’s probiotic is a product we adore because it’s a value pack – one bottle contains 100 pills! They made their unique strain of bacteria, and one pill contains a record 250 mg of probiotic…amazing, right?
Their unique strain is stronger and has larger cells than other probiotic strains. In other words, this product is more effective at the job it’s supposed to do.
This is the ideal product for those leading a healthy lifestyle and are looking for a product for weight loss or boosting the immune system. However, the primary use of this product is for treating digestive troubles.
Florastor’s probiotic will soothe symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome and diarrhea in record time. Just a few caps will give your tummy some relief. We know how hard it is to pick a supplement without allergens that is plant-based as well.
This completely natural product is non-GMO certified, it doesn’t contain gluten and lactose. Use this product without a worry that it might cause you discomfort! Do note that many customer reviews state they experienced poor customer service.
- Doesn’t contain lactose and gluten
- Value pack – 100 pills
- Unique bacteria strain
- Very effective
- Poor customer service
3. Physician’s Choice Acidophilus Probiotic – Best Value For Money
Physician’s Choice is a company with a respectable reputation and our go-to choice for various supplements. It was no surprise we loved this product as well!
This is the ideal choice if you’re looking for a probiotic that is effective but affordable. A probiotic that doesn’t require getting the credit card involved? Pick Acidophilus probiotic!
This product doesn’t contain only one bacteria strain – in fact, it contains ten different strains for maximum efficacy. One pill contains 60 million CFU – which is a strong, good amount which will help your bowels return to normal in no time.
Physician’s Choice’s probiotic is non-GMO certified. Also, it doesn’t contain gluten, milk and milk derivatives or peanuts. This product is free from common allergens so it’s perfectly safe for anyone!
The blend of probiotics and prebiotics is the ideal mix for restoring balance in the intestines. This is the ideal supplement for constipation, leaky gut, weight loss, and keeping the overall digestive system healthy.
One bottle contains 30 vegetable caps, which is enough for at least one month. The product is third-party tested and its quality is undeniable!
Do note that the bottle can come damaged. Keep that in mind if you want to buy this brand of naturals probiotic.
- Non-GMO and allergen-free
- 60 million CFU
- Restores intestine balance
- Blend of 10 bacteria strains
- The bottle can be damaged
4. Align DualBiotic Prebiotic + Probiotic Supplement – Best Gummy Probiotic
Align’s probiotic is one of the best naturals probiotics available on the market. We loved it and it’s the best one in the category ‘gummy probiotic’.
So many people have trouble swallowing hard pills and capsules. Of course, there are soft gel capsules available, as well – but they are not as easy as gummy supplements.
Gummy supplements are also tasty and they can make the experience of ingesting capsules more pleasant. Another good thing – you don’t need water to ingest them so they are easily consumed on the go!
Especially if you were put off by certain brands because of the awful taste. Don’t worry, all flavors are naturally derived from fruit!
This product is not only a probiotic, it’s a combination of probiotic and prebiotic. To explain, this product helps restore the ideal bacterial balance in your digestive system, and adds more good bacteria to make sure you don’t experience the same issues again!
DualBiotic contains a record of one billion CFU. it’s astonishingly effective at removing unpleasant symptoms of ulcerative colitis and irritable bowel syndrome.
Take up to two gummies a day for the best results – one bottle contains 60 gummies (enough for two months at most). Do note that gummies can arrive melted together, according to some customer reviews.
- One billion CFU
- Chewy, tasty gummy capsules
- Restores balance
- Large bottle
- Gummies can arrive melted
5. Vitamin Bounty Pro 50 Probiotic with Prebiotics – Best Vegetable Probiotic
Vitamin Bounty Pro 50 probiotic is one of the products you don’t have to think about before you buy. It’s high quality and it does so much for a simple probiotic supplement.
For example, most people don’t even think about probiotics containing allergens. But for those allergic or intolerant to lactose, that’s something that is always somewhere in the back of their mind.
So many manufacturers are guilty of not thinking about this large group of people. Luckily, Vitamin Bounty is not one of those manufacturers.
This product contains a regular 50 million CFU. They don’t use only one strain to produce their probiotic, but they use 13 different strains – wow, right?
One bottle contains 60 delayed response capsules. This should keep you covered probiotic-wise for around a month – the recommended dose is two caps daily. Consult your physician on the ideal dose according to your health and needs.
This high-quality product contains prebiotics as well. So, this product restores the balance in your tummy and soothes the pesky symptoms, and it keeps your intestines healthy by adding more good bacteria? How great!
On the other hand, do note that this product contains barley and wheatgrass, so it’s not gluten-free.
- 50 million CFU
- 13 different bacteria strains
- 60 caps
- Contains gluten
What To Keep In Mind When Buying Naturals Probiotics
Well sure, buying something new is never easy. You have to do some research and figure out whether it’s the right thing for you or not.
Let’s talk about what probiotics are. They are capsules with live bacteria and yeast inside. When ingested, they help restore the healthy balance between good and bad bacteria inside your intestines.
They are studied for a long time now – and over time, a lot of different uses were discovered. Now, naturals probiotics are used for treating many symptoms and as a supplement for better health overall.
When it comes to probiotics, there are a few things to figure out before you buy. First, what are your needs for probiotics? Do you need them regularly or just occasionally?
What Are Probiotics Used For?
- There are a lot of uses for naturals probiotics. They don’t just help you kick troubles with your tummy, they do more than that.
- These are just the most popular uses:
- Treating diarrhea
- Easing symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome
- Treating ulcerative colitis
- Treating constipation
- Preserving brain health
- Boosting immunity
- Keeping good heart health
- And last but not least – helping you lose weight
- Looking for a fresh perfume that’s guaranteed to turn some heads out on the streets? Check out our top lavender perfumes here.
Foods Rich In Probiotics
- Did you know that there are foods rich in probiotics? No? Well, there are!
- The good bacteria found in naturals probiotics are derived from certain foods. Foods like yogurt and kefir (a yogurt-like drink), kombucha (fermented tea), kimchi (Korean pickled cabbage), and many other foods contain a fair amount of probiotic bacteria.
- In reality, many doctors state that foods with probiotics are a better choice than supplements. Supplements can have side effects on your health, whereas foods usually cannot.
Consult Your Physician
- This is the number one thing to do. Whenever you want to add some supplements to your diet, talk to your doctor.
- However, the doctor may recommend using them to ease symptoms of certain syndromes and diseases. So, if the doctor recommends a certain brand of probiotics, make sure to take that exact one.
- It may seem funny – don’t all probiotics do the same thing? Well, no. there are many different probiotic bacteria in so many different packages.
- Your doctor knows the difference, and their advice is based on that. Also, if your doctor advises against using probiotics – listen to your doctor. For example, if you have compromised immunity, using probiotics is never a good idea.
- When we’re talking about size, we’re talking about the size of the packaging. If you’re buying probiotics because it helps with your IBS or something similar, you’ll want to buy a larger bottle.
- If you buy a small package, it will last you nowhere as long as you want it to. You will find yourself buying more and more all the time, which can be rather expensive.
- On the other hand, if you experience some digestive troubles occasionally, or rarely even, a small package is fine. After all, to treat these conditions, you only need a few capsules at a time.
Store, Generic Brand Vs. Name Brand
- This one is a toughie. Well, so many things can be bought for just a quarter of the name brand price. That is why these things exist and why they are so popular.
- Well, the thing is, when you’re choosing a probiotic, it might be best to splurge for a name brand. Why? Because they have a reputation to uphold and generally have a larger amount of the good bacteria inside a capsule.
- So, when it comes to naturals probiotics, splurge on the name brand. It may be more expensive, but it’s more effective!
What Are Your Needs For Naturals Probiotics?
- To be fair, not all probiotics are the same. There are so many different bacteria that help with different problems.
- First off, let’s talk about the best probiotics for diarrhea. After all, this is the most common use of probiotics. You will want to choose a probiotic with these strains of bacteria: Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, Lactobacillus acidophilus, and Lactobacillus bulgaricus.
- If you’re looking for a naturals probiotic that will soothe constipation or treat symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome, you need something different. Look for probiotics with B. lactis, B. longum, S. cerevisiae, L. acidophilus, L. reuteri, L. plantarum, L. rhamnosus, and B. animalis.
- For those looking to supplement their diet to lose weight, probiotics can help. For example, Lactobacillus gasseri, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, and the combination of Lactobacillus rhamnosus and Bifidobacterium lactis can help you drop those last five pounds easily!
- For supplementing your diet for the conservation of your brain health, you need to look for these bacteria strains: Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium infantis, Lactobacillus helveticus, and Lactobacillus rhamnosus.
- Want to keep your heart healthy? If you have a history of heart disease in your family, your doctor might give you advice about adding some naturals probiotics into your diet. Strains like Lactobacillus acidophilus, Bifidobacterium longum, and Lactobacillus reuteri will keep your heart pumping for years to come!
Best Naturals Probiotics – Conclusion
To conclude, we’ve found five amazing options for naturals probiotics. There are so, so many great probiotics available on the market, it was no easy task to pick just five!
After thorough research, we’ve picked them – believe us, it was hard! But now is not the time to complain. It’s time to pronounce the best of the best naturals probiotics. Without further delay, here they are:
Best Overall: Wholesome Wellness Organic Probiotic
- Wholesome Wellness’ organic probiotic has been a sure winner of our ‘best overall’ category. This product does as promised, and it does it well! It’s the ideal balance between the price and quality!
Premium Pick: Florastor Daily Probiotic Supplement
- If you’re looking for a high-end, premium pick for a probiotic, the absolute winner is Florastor Daily Probiotic. Without a doubt, this is one of the best probiotic supplements ever made!
Budget-Friendly Choice: Physician’s Choice Acidophilus Probiotic
- Physician’s Choice’s Acidophilus Probiotic is one of our favorites, and it won the ‘affordable’ category. It doesn’t require breaking the bank to buy, but its efficacy is undeniable!