Top 5 Best Makeup Train Cases 2020:
- NiceEbag Makeup Bag
- MONSTINA Makeup Train Case
- Relavel Professional Makeup Train Case 16 1/2 inches
- Relavel Travel Makeup Train Case
- SHANY Mini Makeup Train Case
If you travel a lot, you want to make sure you find the best type of bag to use for storing your makeup. The best bag you can find is a makeup train case, which can give you the organizational structure you need for the makeup you use. This is a really good choice for those that travel a lot or that work as a makeup artist professionally.
Giving you a lot of compartments, a makeup train case allows you to organize your makeup to your preferences. It also keeps your makeup safe because it’s not loose and banging into each other, plus a makeup train case can be used as permanent home storage at home for those that don’t have a vanity space.
Detailed Reviews: 5 Best Makeup Train Cases In 2020
This durable makeup case comes with dividers that are easy to adjust allowing you to customize your storage area. The Relavel Travel Makeup Train Case is also a convenient way to carry digital accessories, brushes, toiletries, and jewelry. This is a nice professional makeup case that is also a good choice for either a beginner or professional makeup artist.
Constructed of quality nylon lining and Oxford Fabric, this bag is both shockproof and waterproof. It features a wide handle and two-way zipper making it is a safe and convenient bag to carry. Plus, the Relavel Train Case gives you plenty of space for makeup palettes, skincare products, makeup brushes, and hairbrushes.
With several interior compartments as well as slots for makeup brushes, you can easily keep your makeup tools neat and organized. The Relavel also comes with an EVA partition that is secured by glue, so be careful of a smell for the first few days.
Stylish and compact, the Relavel comes with a durable and wide handle for easy portability. The interior is spill-proof while the exterior has an anti-wear design.
- It has a nice sturdy exterior that makes it very durable
- The inside has a nice layout that makes it easy to find things
- It is super easy to clean and move when traveling
- The adjustable dividers won’t stay in place
- It has a bad smell for awhile
This professional travel bag is a great way to carry and store your makeup when you are on the road. The Monstina Makeup Train Case easily stores cosmetics, toiletries, and brushes while keeping everything neat and organized. With space that is customizable, you can accommodate several different types of cosmetics with different sizes and shapes
Included in the compartments is a brush holder that includes a plastic cover that protects them. Made of nice quality oxford cloth, the Monstina Makeup Train Case will always be in style and is just the right size to easily place in your trunk. Using the padded adjustable dividers, you can easily create different spaces in the event you have an irregular item like a straightener.
Easy to carry, portable, and lightweight, the Monstina Makeup Train Case includes a hand strap that lets you use it as a tote or electronics bag in case you want to keep your electronic devices handy and safe. Not only can you take makeup with you, but you can also carry your favorite creams, jewelry, shampoo, and skincare products. This bag is easy to clean and makes a wonderful gift.
- This is a sturdy and heavy-duty case made with nice quality material
- It keeps your brushes from getting damaged
- You can customize the bag by removing the dividers
- The zipper gets stuck pretty easily
- It is on the small side
Perfect for storing your cosmetics or for travel, the NiceEbag Makeup Bag is a large leather train case that is lightweight and easy to carry. Featuring a large capacity, this train case comes with adjustable dividers, so you can create your own organization method. With this smart design, you can also carry toiletries, brushes, or electronics.
This practical and multifunctional makeup bag comes with a strong handle for carrying or its compact size will allow you to store it in your suitcase or backpack. Made of high-density PU leather, the NiceEbag Makeup Bag is easy to clean, durable, and water-resistant. Inside you will find that the adjustable dividers are covered in a removable hard plastic that gives your cosmetics great protection and helps the bag retain its shape.
With built-in foam, both the bottom and top are padded making the bag shockproof. The top dual zipper gives you wide access to your cosmetics as well as easy loading and fast access to the inside of the bag. With the large capacity of the NiceEbag Makeup Bag, you can divide it up into seven different compartments.
- You can easily change up the space as needed
- It is easy to find things in and has a nice wide design
- It has a smell that doesn’t go away quickly
- It isn’t deep enough for some users
Larger than the previous Relavel bag on the list, this 16 ½ Relavel Professional Makeup Train Case comes with an adjustable strap and a large capacity. Made with high-quality materials, this is a three-layer bag that is perfect for a professional makeup artist. It is easy to clean, shake-proof, and waterproof.
Attractive and functionality, the Relavel Makeup Train Case features great workmanship that includes fine and tidy close stitching. Made of top-grade Oxford fabric, the bag also comes with a two-way zipper and a top-grade plastic cover increasing the bag’s longevity and durability. This versatile bag can also be used to carry electronics, jewelry, and essential oils as well as a tote bag.
Large and roomy, the Relavel Makeup Train Case has an anti-wear design that includes extrusion prevention. With multiple slots and pockets, there is a space for all your brush sizes, plus a transparent plastic cover that gives your brushes added protection.
The interior dividers are adjustable and removable allowing you to customize the space for your needs, plus you get a zippered pocket and a zippered mesh bag for added storage. The included five elastic bands are convenient for a flat iron, straightener, and hair curler while the layered design gives you tons of space for your cosmetics. With the shoulder strap, you should have no problem carrying this Relavel Makeup Train Case.
- It comes with dividers to make organization easier
- It has a handy shoulder straps that makes traveling with it easier
- The case has a lot of space including areas for brushes
- It isn’t big enough for some users
- There isn’t enough room for hair products
Stylish and compact, the SHANY Mini Makeup Train Case comes with a mirror and two extendable trays. Allowing you to safely organize your cosmetics, this makeup case is versatile enough to allow you to store many of your fashion accessories as well as nail products. This is a lightweight case weighing less than five pounds that is easy to carry with you wherever you go.
In the top of the case, you will find a mirror that is embedded into the case that helps you apply your makeup. Extended drawers also make it easy to store and then find your items once they are put away. The SHANY Mini Makeup Train Case also comes in a wide range of colors allowing you to find just the right color to match your style.
Both the bottom of the case and both drawers are constructed with acrylic sheets that are dust-proof making them easy to maintain and clean. With exterior features latches that lock and aluminum corners for added durability. This trendy train case is a great gift for those starting out as a makeup artist and for tweens.
- This is a really attractive and professional-looking design
- Strong and well-built, plus it comes in several colors
- It has a lot of compartments to make organizing easy
- It is smaller than expected
Considerations When Choosing The Best Makeup Train Case
To make yourself and your clients look incredible, you need to have a lot of products on hand. That’s why professional makeup artists take concealer, lipstick, shampoo, and foundation, as well as many more products, with them as they travel. While carrying all these cosmetics, they need to have a case that is large enough as well as easy to maneuver. A makeup train case will easily accommodate all these products making it the best option for any professional makeup artist.
1. Trolley Size
- Think about how many items you will be storing and carrying. If you carry a lot of them, you will want a large enough case that will be able to accommodate a wide range of cosmetics. And, if you are interested in having your cosmetics organized, look for a design that includes multiple compartments. Slots are also a nice feature to look for, just make sure that they will fit the different dimensions and shapes of the products that you use.
- In a makeup train case, you want to make sure you have enough compartments that will fit your needs. You will want to make sure that your makeup is sorted out and will fit the train case that you are purchasing.
- Makeup can get messy. It is also important that your makeup train case is easy to clean from spills and accidents.
- When you use a makeup case professionally, portability can be a big consideration. Before you make your final decision, make sure to test out the case and see how easy it is to maneuver. Look for a good-quality case that has wheels that will last a long time.
- Having a case that is easy to move will allow you to take your makeup anywhere that you want, which is a necessity if you are a traveling makeup artist. Plus, it will remove all those annoying difficulties that can arise when traveling.
- You never want to compromise on quality. Before you make a final decision on a makeup train case, make sure it is made of good quality materials that will last you a long time and give you the best overall experience. This is not one area where you want to settle on inferior quality.
- Analyzing the dimension of a case helps you to decide how easy it will be to maneuver it. If you have a case that isn’t easy to move around, that can become a problem. You don’t want a case that is not compact and hard to fit into a trunk or your suitcase. This can be a particular issue if you travel a lot as it is hard to handle large cases.
- How much space your makeup train case is a vital consideration when choosing the right one. Make sure to look for a compact case that still offers a lot of capacity that will allow you to keep your cosmetics organized, but still easily accessible.
- You always want a lock on your makeup case. Protecting your expensive makeup is a must, especially if you are using it for your business. Make sure that the case you choose has an adequate lock system that will keep your makeup safe.
- Everyone’s style is different, so you definitely want to find a case that reflects yours. If you are a professional beautician or skilled makeup artist, your case’s appearance can be a reflection of your own style or even professionalism. There are tons of makeup train cases on the market, so make sure to pick one that best suits your own style.
- Obviously, having lights in your makeup case can be important. Look for cases that have LED lights that have brightness levels you can adjust.
- With an adjustable stand, your case can be placed at different heights making it more convenient to use.
How To Travel With Makeup
- If you are packing your makeup for your own personal use, decide which colors that you will need for the clothes that you are packing and make your decisions based on the type of events that you will be at.
- If you don’t need to bring your powder compacts, don’t. Take your liquid foundation and the eyeshadow and cream blush that you can manage. Powders that are pressed tend to be fragile and can crack and break if you have rough travel.
- If you do need to take your compacts with you, make sure they are packed gently with cotton rounds that give the powders cushioning while keeping them from bouncing in your bags.
- If you travel by plane, consider what you can and can’t bring in a carry-on. Remember that solids like lipstick are OK, but gels and liquids like nail polish, liquid foundation, lip gloss, lotion, and mascara will be subject to TSA’s 3-1-1 rule.
When you check in your full makeup kit, take pictures of your entire case and make an inventory list if you are worried about your makeup tools getting stolen. If you leave a copy of this list in your makeup case, it can prevent someone from taking your stuff.
For those that plan to check their makeup cases, it can help to bubble wrap your case and then carry your powders onto the plan with you if possible. Remember that airlines are not always gentle when it comes to handling luggage.
Also, remember to protect your brushes. Provide specific protection for your brushes or purchase a hard-shell case if you don’t want to arrive at your destination with bent bristles.
Which Is The Best Makeup Train Case You Can Buy?
The winner of the best makeup train case on our list is the NiceEbag Makeup Bag. This is the perfect bag for storing your cosmetics. As far as travel, the NiceEbag Makeup Bag is lightweight and easy to carry, plus it features a large capacity and adjustable dividers, so you can create your own organization method. With this smart design, you can also carry toiletries, brushes, or electronics.
A budget pick goes to MONSTINA Makeup Train Case, which is a professional travel bag that easily stores cosmetics, toiletries, and brushes while keeping everything neat and organized. With space that is customizable, you can accommodate several different types of cosmetics with different sizes and shapes
And our runner up choice goes to Relavel Professional Makeup Train Case 16 1/2 inches. This Relavel Professional Makeup Train Case comes with an adjustable strap and a large capacity making it nice and roomy. With multiple slots and pockets, there is a space for all your brush sizes, plus a transparent plastic cover that gives your brushes added protection. The interior dividers are adjustable and removable allowing you to customize the space for your needs, plus you get a zippered pocket and a zippered mesh bag for added storage.
Remember that you shouldn’t be careless when are purchasing a professional makeup train case. Make sure you follow the above points and do your research before you make your final decision.