Top 5 Best Kanekalon Hair 2021:
- XCHSLB Kanekalon Jumbo Braiding Hair
- Liyate Jumbo Kanekalon Braiding Hair
- Top Hair Extension Braiding 100% Kanekalon Hair
- SONNET Synthetic Ombre Jumbo Kanekalon Hair
- LOSMOEER 2 Tone Ombre Jumbo Braid Kanekalon Hair
Unfortunately, not all of us are blessed with beautiful hair that just falls perfectly down our back the minute we wake up. In fact, in those early moments in the morning, is there anything more annoying than having to do your hair? Probably not.
If this is something you usually struggle with, don’t despair. We’ve got a great solution for you and it’s called kanekalon hair!
Kanekalon hair is ideal for braiding and you can style it in so many different ways. It also comes in a wide range of colors and shades so there’s something for everyone! Plus, it’s not too expensive and given that you can wear it for up to 8 weeks, it’s actually quite affordable!
Now you’re maybe wondering what is the best kanekalon hair on the market and how to choose it. If that’s the case, read about our top choices and our buying guide to find out more!
Detailed Reviews: 5 Best Kanekalon Hair In 2021
1. XCHSLB Kanekalon Jumbo Braiding Hair – Best Choice
If you’re looking for the absolute best kanekalon hair on the market right now, you should definitely give a chance to XCHSLB kanekalon hair. XCHSLB is a professional manufacturer of hair products with more than 15 successful years in business.
This hair is synthetic and it’s made of 100% kanekalon low-temperature synthetic fiber. Although it may look heavy, the hair is actually very lightweight and it doesn’t feel heavy on your head. It consists of individually pre-looped crochet braids. You can choose between two lengths, including 18” and 14”.
The 18-inch hair weighs around 90g per pack, and the 14-inch hair is around 70g. When you purchase one package, you get 7 packs with 20 strands of hair per pack. Seven packs are enough to cover your entire head.
If you like braided hair, you’ll love this one. The braids are professionally done and it’s very easy to install them on your head. You can rest assured the braids will hold together for a long time without separating!
XCHSLB kanekalon hair is not as rough as some other hair on the market. Quite the opposite, it’s very soft and smooth to the touch. The material boasts good enough quality to create an illusion of natural hair. The soft and shiny fibers really add to the natural look of the hair! It also comes in two colors, black and brown ombre.
- Soft and smooth hair
- Individually pre-looped crochet braids
- Doesn’t feel heavy on your head
- Looks like real hair
- Comes in only two colors
2. Liyate Jumbo Kanekalon Braiding Hair – Premium Pick
If you want to invest in high-quality hair and you don’t mind spending a bit more money, you should try the kanekalon hair by Liyate. Liyate is another brand with a long tradition in making premium hair and hair products.
Their hair is not only made of top-notch materials but it also looks really good. It comes in 12 different colors, and there’s something for everyone. If you like colorful hair, Liyate has some amazing purple, blue, red, and pink hair with different colorful ombre options.
On the other hand, if you’re not a fan of striking hair colors, there are a few options from which you can choose, including natural dark and natural brown ombre. You don’t ever have to worry about the color because the manufacturer uses only high-quality dyes and the richness of color won’t reduce over time!
This hair comes in 5 thick pieces, in large braids that you can easily separate to create whatever hairstyle you like. It’s great for box braids, Marley braids, Senegalese twists, crochet twist hair, or even dreadlocks.
The material used to make Liyate kanekalon hair is high-quality synthetic high-temperature fiber. With 24 inches, this is one of the longest kanekalon hair on the market. Despite being so long, it’s not as heavy as it may seem and it weighs 100g per bundle. The 5 pieces should be enough for your whole head.
- High-quality synthetic fiber
- 24 inches long hair
- Suitable for many hairstyles
- Comes in 12 colors
- Colors won’t fade
- It’s a bit expensive
3. Top Hair Extension Braiding 100% Kanekalon Hair – Budget-Friendly Choice
The title of the best affordable kanekalon hair goes to the Top Hair kanekalon hair, and here’s why. Not only is this hair aesthetically pleasing, but it’s also made of top materials and we were truly surprised with the low price point. So, if you want to try kanekalon hair but you’re on a budget, we highly recommend this one by Top Hair!
With Top Hair kanekalon hair, you have the option to choose from 21 colors. There are beautiful shades of black, dark brown, brown, red, blonde, and some purple tones. If you like fun hair colors, there’s also bright blue, purple, and red. Each color is a result of intricate hair coloring and toning process and Top Hair uses only premium dyes that guarantee your hair will retain its color for a long time.
The hair is synthetic and it’s made of 100% kanekalon high-temperature fiber. It comes straight and it’s very manageable, meaning you can easily transform it into any hairstyle you like. It’s also easy to wash. Just use your regular shampoo and always wash it with cold water because cold water makes synthetic hair look more lively and shiny.
At 24 inches, this is one of the longest kanekalon hair. This is great because you can wear it as long, straight hair but you also have enough material to create all kinds of hairstyles that require long hair!
- Comes in 21 colors
- Dyed with premium long-lasting hair dyes
- 24 inches long
- Affordable price
- It’s not very soft to the touch
4. SONNET Synthetic Ombre Jumbo Kanekalon Hair – Ombre Hair Heaven
Another affordable choice would be the SONNET kanekalon hair. This hair is the best choice for someone who loves to be unique and wears bold colors since it comes in 13 different colors all of which have the ombre effect. There are some natural colors, like the black blonde ombre, the black brown blonde ombre, and the black light brown one. These look very simple and you’ll love them if you like natural hair.
Besides that, this hair also comes in some very playful colors, like the black red yellow white ombre, the black pink blue, milky light purple, peach red lake blue, and so on. There’s even a rainbow-colored one!
If you’ve always wondered what you would look like with colorful hair but you’re afraid to experiment on your real hair, the SONNET kanekalon hair is the one for you.
This hair comes braided but it’s very easy to separate the braids and to style them however you like. In one package, you get 3 packs which are enough to cover an entire head. Each pack is around 300g which doesn’t sound like much but it can feel a bit heavy on your head sometimes.
All of the hair is made of synthetic fiber which is a soft and smooth material. It’s easily washable too. Just use shampoo and cold water and it’ll be as good as new, plus it will also smell good too.
- Best choices of ombre hair
- Easy to wash and style
- Not too expensive
- It can feel heavy on your head
5. LOSMOEER 2 Tone Ombre Jumbo Braid Kanekalon Hair – Don’t Miss Out
The very first thing we noticed about the LOSMOEER kanekalon hair is the incredible range of colors! Whether you like black, brown, blonde, or some unusual hair colors like blue, purple, or turquoise, The LOSMOEER has it all!
The length of this hair is 24 inches which is ideal because it allows you to do with it whatever you want. You can wear it straight, curled, braided, and you can even make dreadlock out of it. Plus, kanekalon hair is flame-retardant and this one is made of Korean heat-resistant fiber which means you can style it with a hair iron or a hair curler without worrying it’ll get damaged.
The beautiful colors and ombre are achieved using a special coloring technique and dye. You can dye it yourself at home if you feel like it. You can also use bleach to get the color you want without risking the quality of the hair!
In a pack, you get 5 bundles which should be enough to cover your head. Each bundle weighs about 100g which can be a bit heavy. However, you can always make it shorter and lighter if you feel like it!
If you’re not completely satisfied with LOSMOEER kanekalon hair, you can return it and get your money back, but we seriously doubt you won’t be happy with it!
- Beautiful colored ombre hair
- 24 inches long
- You can bleach and dye it
- The price is reasonable
- It can feel heavy
What Is Kanekalon Hair?
Kanekalon hair is hair made of kanekalon which is a modacrylic fiber first introduced in 1957. It’s a synthetic fiber that’s created using Japanese technology to feel soft and have human-like hair texture.
It feels soft and natural enough to be used for various hairstyles and it’s also flame-retardant. You can use heat on it, whether a hairdryer or a hair iron and you can be sure it won’t get damaged.
One of the main reasons people like to wear kanekalon hair is because of the resistance to heat and sometimes it’s because it comes in so many incredible colors, from natural dark, brown and blonde, to some eye-catching ones like blue, red, purple, pink and so on.
This means that you get a chance to try out all these different hair colors and hairstyles without having to worry about damaging your own hair or spending a fortune trying to get that perfect color while keeping your hair healthy at the same time!
Kanekalon hair is ideal for braiding, so if that’s your thing, you’ll definitely love it!
What To Consider Before You Buy Kanekalon Hair
If you’ve never used kanekalon hair, there are a few things you should consider before and after purchasing it, like how to install it, how to maintain it, and so on. Without further ado, let’s see what are crucial things to consider before buying kanekalon hair!
1. Installation Process
- Kanekalon hair is mostly used for braiding and it’s incredible how many different braids you can make with it. Installation of kanekalon hair is crucial if you want it to look good on your head, and there are different methods you can use, like crochet braids, Marley braids, Senegalese twists, Crotchet twists braids, and some even like to use it for dreadlocks.
- With most of the kanekalon hair, you get tools you’ll need for installation included and the process is not that complicated. It may take you some time if you’ve never done it before, but you’ll get the gist of it quickly.
- One key thing to remember is to never install your braids too tight as that can damage your real hair and lead to major hair loss.
2. Size And Color
- Kanekalon hair usually comes in bundles that are 24 inches long, sometimes a bit less. This is ideal because there’s enough hair to allow you to make all kinds of braids and it will look good!
- One thing to pay attention to is how many bundles will cover your entire head and whether one pack will be enough for you.
- When it comes to color, the possibilities are many! The color range and all different shades and coloring techniques you can find on the market are incredible. From classic black, brown, and blonde hair, to some bold options like blue, pink, red, and purple. One big thing in the kanekalon hair game is ombre.
- If you’re not familiar with it, ombre is a special hair coloring technique that creates a beautiful transition of colors and it’s been widely popular in the past decade.
- So, once you install the braids, that’s it. You don’t really get to take them off every night before going to bed, and there are a few things you’ll want to do. For example, try sleeping with a nightcap because it will help your braids to retain the shape longer.
- Also, always make sure to put on kanekalon hair on clean hair. If the hair doesn’t come already braided, you can wash it before putting it on your head. The cold water will give it additional shine and make it softer and sleeker.
- In addition to washing it, you can also treat it with heat without damaging it. As we mentioned, kanekalon hair is resistant to heat so you don’t have to worry about a hairdryer or a hair iron destroying it!
- Maybe you didn’t know this, but you can also bleach and dye kanekalon hair at home! If you want to have some fun and experiment with hair, it’s always better to do it on synthetic than on your real hair!
Final Thoughts And Top Recommendations
Once you try kanekalon hair, you will not want to use any other synthetic hair! Kanekalon hair offers you an endless choice of different hairstyles and hair colors and most women who try it, rarely stop wearing it!
Now that we’ve told you about our top choices, time to choose yours! But, before you do that, let us tell you quickly what are our top recommendations and why!
Best Overall: XCHSLB Kanekalon Jumbo Braiding Hair
- We loved absolutely everything about this hair! It’s a high-quality synthetic fiber hair and it’s durable and resistant to heat. It’s not as long as some other hair on the market, but it has the perfect length for many kinds of braids!
Premium Choice: Liyate Jumbo Kanekalon Braiding Hair
- Liyate kanekalon hair is a bit more expensive than others, but it’s totally worth it when you consider the quality of the fiber and the overall look of the hair. It comes in beautiful colors and it’s 24 inches long! We tried, but it was really hard finding a flaw in this piece!
Budget-Friendly Pick: Top Hair Extension Braiding 100% Kanekalon Hair
- Not only is the kanekalon hair by Top Hair ultra-affordable, but it also comes in so many beautiful colors, including ombre. We loved how natural this hair look and that is in large because of warm and neutral colors and of course the high quality of the fiber!