Top 5 Best Korean Cc Creams 2022:
- Erborian CC Cream High Def Skin Perfector
- Etude House Correct And Care CC Cream
- It Cosmetics Your Skin but Better CC Cream
- Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream
- BANILA CO IT Radiant CC Cream
We have already established that Korean beauty products are amazing! It is now time to find the best Korean CC cream for your everyday makeup routine.
CC creams are a great innovation to the world of beauty products. They allow you to look beautiful, hide the small imperfections, and moisturize your skin all at the same time. What more can you ask for?
However, when you find yourself in front of a cosmetic counter covered with various CC creams, you are sure to feel overwhelmed. Unless you’re an expert, you will have a hard time figuring out which brand and collection to choose.
We are here to offer a helping hand, as always, by narrowing down your options and telling you what to consider when purchasing a CC Cream.
Let us find a CC cream tailored to your beauty needs!
What To Consider When Shopping For The Best Korean Cc Cream?
|Sun Protection Factor||The cream of your choice should have at least SPF 15, but our advice is to go even higher and opt for SPF 25 and above.|
|Ingredients List||Always check the label for harmful or toxic ingredients. If possible, choose a cream with natural or organic ingredients.Antioxidants, skin-loving minerals, and moisturizing ingredients should be on the top of your list.|
|Your Skin Type and Color||The color of the Korean CC cream should match your natural skin tone, or you will look unnatural. If your skin is sensitive, dry, or oily, you should find a CC cream for your skin type to avoid irritation and breakouts.|
Detailed Reviews: 5 Korean CC Creams In 2022
1. Erborian CC Cream High Def Skin Perfector – Premium CC cream enriched with 25 SPF
Although a bit pricey, especially considering that you get only 15 ml of cream, the Erborian CC cream High Def Skin Perfector is worth trying. It is best suited for people with warm skin tones due to somewhat orange pigment, as well as for those with dry skin.
The cream is light on your skin but definitely has coverage. If you have dark circles and blemishes – you can wave them goodbye as they will be nicely covered. It will also do an excellent job of hiding fine lines and wrinkles.
This Korean CC cream is buildable, so you can either use it as a primer and a light daily makeup or for a heavier application. It will not rub off like some other products of this type.
The formula is enriched with the natural plant Centella Asiatica that has been used in cosmetics for hundreds of years. Thanks to this plant, your skin will have a natural glow we all crave for. Besides, it will be adequately hydrated. Your complexion will be improved and well-protected from harmful UV rays.
- Formula enriched with beneficial plant Centella Asiatica and SPF 25
- Buildable coverage
- Brighter and improved complexion
- High price for a rather small package
2. It Cosmetics Your Skin but Better CC Cream – Full Coverage and SPF 50+
The It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC cream is an excellent choice for young and old users alike. If you want to hide fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes, or dark spots, this cream can do it for you. It offers exceptional coverage as well as the best sun protection of SPF 50+.
This Korean CC cream will not only protect your skin from harmful UV rays during sunny days; thanks to being water-resistant, it will keep you protected and beautiful in the pouring rain too. It is an excellent choice for summer vacations also.
The package is quite big but unfortunately comes at a rather high price too. When you consider how versatile this CC cream is and how long it will last you, you will realize that it is actually a good deal.
This cream is suitable for sensitive skin too since it is free from harmful parabens. It will boost the hydration of your skin up to 79 percent, making it fresh and healthy-looking.
- Foundation-like coverage
- Anti-aging properties
- Cruelty-free production
- No harmful parabens
- Not lightweight
- A bit pricey
3. BANILA CO IT Radiant CC Cream – Suitable for all skin types and tones
The Banila Co. IT Radiant CC Cream is a popular and many times awarded Korean CC cream.
It will make your skin look luminous and dewy, all thanks to the excellent moisturizing effect.
The secret lies in the fact that this is a unique water-based CC cream infused with the eco herb water complex. The exceptional hydrating properties make this CC cream ideal to use in warmer regions. It has a refreshing cooling effect on the skin too.
There is only one shade, so there will be no need for guessing games. Unfortunately, the cream will not be a perfect match for everyone, especially those with darker skin tones. If you are dark-skinned and insist on using this beneficial cream, you can mix it with your foundation for a more blended look.
The formula provides sheer and very light coverage and is thus not an adequate replacement for your foundation. It is the best match for those of you who need light, everyday cream, or a hydrating primer.
People who are prone to acne should avoid this cream. Namely, it contains some ingredients that can irritate acne-prone skin and cause breakouts.
- Infused with hydrating eco herb water complex
- SPF 30
- Glass skin effect
- Feels light on the skin
- Very light coverage
- Can cause breakouts
4. Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream -100% mineral sun protection cream suitable for sensitive skin
Supergoop! Daily Correct CC Cream is a multifunctional product suitable for sensitive, dry, or oily skin. Rich in natural minerals such as Zinc oxide, it will protect your skin from harmful UV rays without irritating it. With SPF 35+, your skin will be safe even if you stay out in the sun for long.
The Supergoop! CC cream has good coverage and can thus serve as a foundation or a concealer too. It will help you hide the imperfections such as dark spots, open pores, fine lines, and wrinkles.
The ingredient list is packed with natural and beneficial ingredients such as apple extract, which will help smooth your skin and brighten it. Irish moss and red seaweed extracts are also part of the formula. Their role is to protect your skin from free radicals, and that is especially important if you live in a big, polluted city.
Your skin will be well-hydrated, too, all thanks to the sodium hyaluronate. You will have no trouble choosing the right shade of the Supergoop! cream as it offers enough options for all skin colors.
- Good buildable coverage
- SPF 35+
- Mineral actives
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- It does not spread easily, so it takes time to blend it in
5. Etude House Correct And Care CC Cream – Affordable 8-in1 CC cream
The budget-friendly Etude House Correct And Care CC Cream is an 8-in-1 product that will correct your skin tone and make your complexion flawless and radiant. This multifunctional cream will hide fine lines, wrinkles, blemishes, dark spots, and redness while protecting you from the damaging UV rays. The SPF 30 offers sufficient sun protection even for users with sensitive skin.
Thanks to the anti-aging benefits, this cream helps prevent signs of aging. It relieves the skin from the visible signs of everyday stress too.
Being water-based, Etude House CC cream will provide you with a perfect amount of moisture and hydrate your skin hydrates your skin. It is suitable for all skin types, but we would especially recommend it to those of you with dry skin.
This famous Korean CC cream provides light to medium coverage, but you can use it as a primer underneath your foundation when you want full coverage, but you wish to keep your skin hydrated and protected too.
The silky consistency makes the application easy. The tube-with-pump design makes the product easy to dispense and prevents the air from coming into the tube.
- Helps fight the signs of aging
- SPF 30
- Hydrating effect
- Strong fragrance
What Is a CC Cream?
CC cream is an all-in-one type of beauty product. It acts as a foundation, moisturizer, and sunscreen – all at once.
One thing that sets this product apart from similar products such as regular foundations and BB creams is the added benefit of “color-correcting.” That is why it is called the CC cream in the first place.
If you have skin problems such as discolorations, dark spots, or red patches, CC cream is a product you should buy. Namely, it will target the troublesome areas of your skin and even out your complexion – at least to some extent.
No CC cream formula is the same. Different brands opt for different ingredients. Yet some rules are never broken, and thus all CC creams have at least a few things in common.
First of all, all CC creams have active SPF ingredients that should keep your skin safe from sun damage. Anti-aging ingredients are also always present. It can be something as simple as vitamin C, but you will often find peptides and antioxidants on the ingredient list too.
What Is Color Correction?
- The “color correction” effect has to do with camouflaging problematic areas of your skin. The CC cream will perhaps not match your skin color perfectly, but it will neutralize redness and shade out all the blue and purple shadows on your face.
- The following chart should help you figure out your skin’s undertones so that you can use that information for color correction:
- Once you determine your skin tone, you can buy the right shade of CC cream and take the guesswork out of color correction. The right shade of a CC cream will have no trouble blending with your skin and evening out your complexion.
- Besides, most CC creams are infused with light-deflecting particles that can brighten up dull and sallow looking skin. If you look tired all the time, these particles should help you with that too.
What Are The Benefits Of Cc Creams?
As we have already mentioned, CC creams provide protection from the harmful UV rays. If your skin is left unprotected, you risk the not-so-beautiful signs of photoaging.
Many traditional foundations nowadays feature anti-aging ingredients and the good old SPF too, but they feel much heavier on your skin and can thus often trigger a breakout or clog your pores.
If your skin is overly sensitive, CC cream alone might not provide sufficient sun protection, especially if you plan to spend your whole day out and exposed to the direct sun rays.
Do know that some SPF ingredients can do more harm than good! You should thus always check the labels carefully. For the gradation of popular SPF ingredients that may be toxic, check out the picture below.
As far as coverage is concerned, the CC creams might not be the champions in the category, but you are sure to enjoy the lighter feel they provide you with. If you want a more “opaque” coverage similar to that of a regular foundation, you can try applying a little bit of extra cream or an additional layer to give you a more polished look.
The “buildable” nature of CC creams makes them more versatile and can thus be deemed an advantage. You can apply a thin layer as a primer to protect your skin and keep it moisturized. Similarly, when you do not want a heavy full-face makeup, or you are in a hurry but still want to look your best, you can simply spread some CC cream on before popping out.
Lastly, CC cream will save you from having to find a decent color correcting concealer. It does a similar job, if not the same, plus it nourishes, protects, and improves your skin’s appearance.
How to Use a CC Cream?
- As with any face beauty product, you need to start by cleaning your skin. Once you are done, make sure that your skin is completely dry too.
- There is no need to use a primer underneath the CC cream. In fact, that would be counterproductive since it would keep the cream from absorbing and providing you with the desired moisturizing effect.
- All you need to do is squeeze a small amount of your cream out of the tube and use your fingers to dot it all over your face. Start small; you can always add more!
- Pay special attention to the areas you want to color correct, or the imperfections you wish to conceal. For example, feel free to use more cream on dark circles under your eyes.
- For best blending results, try using a beauty blender. It must be clean and damp. If you are not satisfied with the amount of coverage, repeat the same process one more time.
- If you prefer a sheer matte look, complete the routine with a light layer of finishing powder. That’s it! How do you like the results?
CC vs. BB cream
- Both BB and CC creams are types of tinted moisturizers with sunscreen. However, they are different too.
- BB cream, or the “beauty balm,” feels somewhat heavier than CC cream. As a result, it provides better coverage too. If you want to replace your regular foundation, a BB cream might be your best choice.
- In reality, the difference between a BB cream and a CC cream is quite subtle. Even though BB cream will provide you with a heavier color coverage, it still lacks the ability to conceal
- color variations or blemishes on your skin as well as a CC cream.
CC vs. DD cream
- DD cream stands for a “dynamic do-all cream” or “daily defense cream.” Such creams have the same texture as BB creams, as well as the color-correcting particles of a CC cream. As a result, you get the best of both worlds – good coverage and no discoloration or redness issues. Regretfully, DD creams are still not widely available.
CC Cream vs. Foundation
- We have already mentioned how a CC cream feels lighter than any regular foundation. It is more versatile as well since it will protect your face from sun damage and moisturize it.
- On the downside, CC creams do not come in as many color choices as most foundations do. You can typically choose between only a few shades (light, medium, and deep). Moreover, when you want full coverage, nothing beats the regular foundation!
It is time to choose the best Korean CC cream for your daily beauty routine! You cannot make up your mind yet? Here are our final recommendations:
- Best Overall: If you want a healthy glow, try the Erborian CC Cream High Def Skin Perfector. It offers buildable coverage and a plethora of beneficial ingredients that will keep your skin moisturized and radiant.
- Best Budget Pick: Etude House Correct And Care CC Cream might be cheap, but you will not notice that when you use it. It is a multifunctional cream that will keep your skin hydrated and brighten up your complexion.
- Best Sun Protection:It Cosmetics Your Skin but Better CC Cream offers the highest sun protection factor (SPF 50+), and that makes it suitable for even the most sensitive skin types. It has numerous other advantages too!