Top 5 Best Cleansers For Clarisonic 2022:
- La Roche-Posay Toleriane Face Wash Cleanser
- Tatcha The Deep Cleanse: Non-irritating Daily Gel Cleanser
- Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Daily Facial Cleanser
- CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser
- Vichy Normaderm Daily Acne Treatment Face Wash Cleanser
Cleaning your face is one of the crucial steps in your skincare routine. If your skin is not completely clean after a whole day of wearing makeup and SPF (and we do hope you wear SPF every single day!), then there’s no point in applying serums and moisturizers.
Cleansers play an important role in healthy skin and we don’t have to tell you how much better you’ll feel with clear skin. You don’t even have to wear a lot of makeup – clear skin and a bit of good old mascara will do the job!
If you already have a Clarisonic face brush, you know how handy it is. It works best with foamy cleansers, and we’ve gathered only the best ones on our list to help you choose which one to use with your face brush.
If you want to know what is the best cleanser for Clarisonic, keep on reading, and let’s get into it!
Detailed Reviews: 5 Best Cleansers For Clarisonic In 2022
1. La Roche-Posay Toleriane Face Wash Cleanser – The Best Choice
La Roche-Posay is one of the leading skincare brands in Europe. The heart of the company is located at Europe’s center of thermal dermatology, so each LRP product is formulated with its exclusive selenium-rich thermal water.
This brand is known for its different lines, each suitable for a specific skin type. The Toleriane line is designed for sensitive skin, and it is one of the mildest yet most effective face cleansers out there!
Since the Toleriane line is made for sensitive skin, all of its products, including this face wash, are alcohol-free and fragrance-free. It’s generally recommended to avoid alcohol and fragrances in skincare due to the stripping effect they may cause. Besides that, alcohol in skincare is known to quicken the aging process, and you don’t want that.
One of the main ingredients in this face cleanser is niacinamide. Niacinamide is one of the best skincare ingredients, and you should always try to include as much of it in your routine as you can. The formula is also non-comedogenic, so if you have acne-prone skin, you can rest assured this cleanser won’t clog your pores.
The texture of the LRP face wash is foamy, which is perfect if you want to use it with Clarisonic. The packaging is also quite big, and with 400ml in one bottle, the price is a real bargain!
- Fragrance-free, alcohol-free formula
- Made for sensitive skin
- Foaming texture ideal for Clarisonic
- The container is bulky, and it can take up a lot of space
2. Tatcha The Deep Cleanse: Non-irritating Daily Gel Cleanser – Top Premium Pick
When it comes to skincare, it doesn’t get more luxurious than Tatcha. Their products may seem overpriced, but believe us, there’s a reason for the above-average pricing. The high-quality of the ingredients they use, as well as the meticulously thought out formulas, are just a few.
This cleanser has a creamy foam texture, and you’ll love to use it with Clarisonic. It’s suitable for everyday use because it’s not too harsh, and it won’t overstrip your skin.
The Deep Cleanse daily gel cleanser is oil-free, and it will lift away all dirt, oils, and impurities on your skin. It’s formulated with amino acids that are derived from the finest silk, which makes it very gentle. The silky formula will leave your skin feeling softer than ever.
The special ingredient in this cleanser is the Japanese luffa fruit, an ingredient beloved by Japanese women for a long time. It’s a multi-tasker, meaning it cleans your skin, and it works as a mild exfoliator. Skin exfoliation is a process of removing dead skin cells, after which your skin feels bright, soft, and smooth to the touch.
Not only will the Tatcha deep cleanser clear out your pores, but it will also make them feel tighter and less visible. Plus, the formula is non-comedogenic and oil-free, so you don’t have to worry about clogged pores!
- High-quality ingredients
- Formulated with Japanese luffa fruit
- Provides mild exfoliation
- Leaves your skin soft and pores less visible
- It’s pricey
- It’s formulated with some fragrance (although it’s not a synthetic fragrance)
3. Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Daily Facial Cleanser – Budget-Friendly Option
If you only use natural skincare, we understand you. Natural is always better anyways. However, if you’re going to opt for all-natural skincare, try to find some products based on natural ingredients like this cleanser from Neutrogena.
A lot of nature-lovers are thinking about making their skincare using 100% natural ingredients, but this is not always a good idea. Sometimes ingredients found in nature can harm your skin, so it’s still better to go with natural cosmetics formulated in a lab under strict rules!
Neutrogena is another world-famous brand, and it’s one of those brands that we all use first when we start to take care of our skin in our teenage years. After all, it is one of the most affordable skincare brands!
They have an exclusive line called Naturals, and all of the products in this line are based on natural ingredients. These products are made of 90% naturally derived ingredients, which is not the case with their other lines.
One of the main ingredients is Willowbark, which is full of natural salicylic acid, an active ingredient that does wonders for acne and acne-prone skin. It penetrates deep into the pores to detoxify them and remove all dirt, oil, and makeup. It will leave your pores clean and unclogged, and your skin soft and smooth.
- Formulated with natural ingredients
- One of the main components is salicylic acid
- Detoxifies and deep cleans your pores
- Super affordable price
- It has some fragrance
4. CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser – A Timeless Classic
Do you know those products that seem to look the same for years, if not decades? Nothing changes about them, yet people keep buying and keep loving them? CeraVe foaming facial cleanser is one of those products!
Since the brand first appeared in 2005, not a lof, if anything has changed regarding formulas and packaging design. Why fix something that isn’t broken, right? CeraVe hit the lottery the first time they came around, and they’ve been sticking to what they know. And they know a lot.
Their facial cleanser is one of the best on the market. It’s made for normal to oily skin, but it’s so mildly formulated that it suits dry skin. However, if you have extremely dry or extremely oily skin, it would be best to consult a dermatologist and don’t use anything besides what they recommend.
If your skin is relatively standard, you will love this cleanser. It works excellent with Clarisonic because it has a foamy texture. It’s also formulated without irritating substances like fragrance and alcohol, and it’s filled with fantastic ingredients, including niacinamide, ceramides, and hyaluronic acid.
The only possible downside of this cleanser is that, since it doesn’t have fragrance, it has a very “antibacterial” smell, if you catch our drift. It’s not bad, but don’t expect any flowery or fruity notes.
- Suitable for almost all skin types
- Formulated with niacinamide, ceramides, and hyaluronic acid
- Offers the best value for money
- Don’t expect it to smell divine
5. Vichy Normaderm Daily Acne Treatment Face Wash Cleanser – Worth Every Penny
It was hard trying to decide which cleanser to put in fifth place, and only because it’s last, doesn’t mean it’s not worthy of your time and money! If you’re into skincare, you’ve probably heard of Vichy.
This cleanser from the Normaderm line is made for combination and oily skin, so if you have dry skin, you may want to skip it. However, if your skin produces excess sebum and your face gets shiny throughout the day, give it a chance, and we guarantee you’ll love it.
Unfortunately, it has some fragrance, but it’s in such low concentration that it shouldn’t cause any problems. It would if your skin is dry, and this one is designated for oily skin, so it should be fine.
Contrary to the low amount of fragrance, the formula contains high concentrations of beneficial ingredients like salicylic acid. It’s also alcohol-free and oil-free, ideal for oily skin prone to acne.
Thanks to the salicylic acid, you’ll notice changes in your skin after a few days of regular use. This cleanser cleans your pores deeply, leaving them without any dirt or oil. And since it doesn’t contain alcohol, it won’t over strip your skin.
Vichy Normaderm cleanser is an excellent choice if you’re not on a limited budget, but considering how much this cleanser costs and that you only get 6.7 fluid ounces, it sure is expensive.
- Contains salicylic acid
- Alcohol-free and oil-free
- Made for oily skin
- Deep cleans your pores
- It’s expensive
What Is Clarisonic, And Why Do You Need It?
Clarisonic is a face brush that works together with a face cleanser to clean your face deeply. If you’re someone who wears makeup every day, you know how difficult it can be to get rid of all makeup on your face, especially in your pores.
If you’re going to wash your face with your hands, it can take a while to clean all of the dirt, oils, and makeup, and this is where Clarisonic comes in. It’s a handy device that will help you clean your face and pores quickly and efficiently. Although Clarisonic brushes are pricey, consider the money investment because they get the job done, and they’re durable, so once you buy one, it will last a lifetime.
What To Consider Before You Buy A Cleanser For Clarisonic?
Face cleansers, like all skincare products, vary in price, quality, ingredients, purpose, and so on. To find the right cleanser for your skin, read our buying guide!
1. Skin Type
- Before you buy any skincare product, you have to know your skin type. This is crucial because purchasing a product not made for your skin will irritate it and cause more problems than it solves, and it’s also money down the drain. This is especially true if you want to invest money in high-end cosmetics.
- Once you know your skin type, you won’t have trouble choosing the right cleanser. You’ll find that every cleanser packaging has clear instructions on how to use it and what skin type it’s made for.
- We strongly believe that if you’re going to invest money in cosmetics, it’s always better to be skincare than makeup. While there are a lot of good and affordable foundations that can cover up your imperfections, it’s always better to treat a problem than to just cover it up.
- Skincare should be an essential part of your everyday routine, and if it’s not, what are you waiting for? Sadly, most of us are not blessed with perfect skin that only looks better as we age, but luckily, we nowadays have access to so many skincare products that will make our skin look healthy and ageless. So consider the money you spend on skincare an investment in yourself!
- A cleanser is the number one step in a good routine, and if you don’t clean your face correctly, there’s no point in applying serums and moisturizers. Not using a face cleanser after wearing makeup or spending a day outside is like not washing your body with soap, and you simply cannot imagine that, right?
- That being said, a good cleanser is not necessarily the most expensive one. Rather than paying too much attention to the price, make sure to buy them according to the ingredients. Consider this an unwritten rule when it comes to all skincare products!
- When you first take a look at the list of ingredients, it may seem like utter nonsense to you. You’re not a chemist, so why should you know what each ingredient is and what it does, and we agree. However, understanding the list of ingredients in a product you’re going to apply on your face daily is essential.
- If you’re a novice to the skincare industry, make sure to familiarize yourself with some of the most basic yet crucial ingredients. All of the components are described in layman’s terms, and you can finally learn to treat your skin like it deserves to be treated!
- A general rule when it comes to skincare, including cleansers, is to avoid alcohol and fragrance. They can over strip your skin, leaving it too dry and causing the production of excess sebum. If you have sensitive skin, alcohol and fragrance will only irritate it. The thing about alcohol and fragrance in skincare is that they don’t have any positive effects on your skin, but the list of side effects is too long!
Final Thoughts And Recommendations
To sum up, we’d like to tell you about our top choices for this round and why you should seriously consider trying them!
Best Choice: La Roche-Posay Toleriane Face Wash Cleanser
- La Roche-Posay is one of the leading experts in the skincare industry, and we trust in its products. This cleanser from the Toleriane line is mild, non-irritating, and very effective. It’s got no alcohol or fragrance, and it comes in a large bottle, so you get your money’s worth!
- For many years now, Tatcha has been a synonym for luxury skincare. They formulate the products with high-quality ingredients, some of which you don’t often find in other brands. This deep cleanser will leave your skin soft, smooth, and clean, and it’s definitely worth the price!
Best Budget-Friendly Choice: Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Daily Facial Cleanser
- Luckily, you don’t have to spend a lot of money to have clear skin. This Neutrogena Naturals face wash will do wonders for your skin, and it’s very affordable. Plus, it’s a great choice if you love natural cosmetics, because this one has 90% naturally-derived ingredients!