Top 5 Best Concealer Palettes 2021:
- NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Concealer Color Correcting Palette
- KOLIGHT Professional 15 Color Cream Concealer Makeup Palette
- Dermaflage Full Coverage Concealer Palette
- Anself 15 Colors Makeup Cream Facial Camouflage Concealer Palette
- Youngfocus Cosmetics 8 Colors Concealer Palette
Skin imperfections and blemishes are something most of us struggle with on a daily basis. Whether it’s a hormone thing, an allergic reaction, or just the way your skin is, it can be quite annoying, so it’s not a surprise if you want to cover it as much as possible.
Although skin problems like acne, pimples, redness or dark circles are normal, it can shake your confidence and make you not feel good in your own skin. So, if a simple product like concealer can help you feel a little better, why not do it?
Concealers are a great way to cover any flaws or discoloration on your face. Whatever your skin type and skin problems are, you’ll be able to find a concealer that works for you. In order to cover all of the blemishes on your face, you may need a few different concealers, but that can be quite costly and inconvenient. So, what’s the solution?
The answer is a concealer palette! Concealer palettes are a good idea because they can save you both money and space. With one good concealer palette, you can have so many different shades that you can use for concealing, contouring and sculpting, and even as an eyeshadow base!
So, if you’re interested in buying a concealer palette but you’re not sure which one to get, stay with us until the end to find out what are the best concealer palettes on the market!
Detailed Reviews: 5 Best Concealer Palettes In 2021
1. NYX PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP Concealer Color Correcting Palette – Absolute Winner
NYX has been one of the most popular brands among makeup lovers for a long time, and this palette is one of their best selling ones, and for a good reason. This is a color-correcting concealer palette that features all the colors you could possibly need.
The palette has six colors. The purple one brightens and corrects yellow tones, pink is used to brighten the dull and lifeless complexion, yellow conceals purple like bruises, veins, and under-eye circles, and green works perfectly to cover any redness you may have on your cheeks. The remaining two shades, light and deep are used to cover all other imperfections, like acne and pimples.
Whether you’re an amateur or a professional makeup artist, you’ll love this palette. It’s suitable for almost all skin tones and it blends very nicely. All of the colors have a creamy texture and they offer high coverage. They apply naturally to the skin without looking cakey and drying your skin.
In the same collection, you can also find palettes in different shades, including light, medium and deep, depending on your skin color and undertone. If you want a palette that you can use to cover all imperfections and discoloration, you will not go wrong with this one.
On top of all this, NYX is an affordable brand that doesn’t test on animals, so you can be sure you have a good-quality, cruelty-free, inexpensive product!
- 6 colors cover all imperfections
- Creamy texture blends nicely
- It’s affordable
- May not be suitable for dark skin tones
2. KOLIGHT Professional 15 Color Cream Concealer Makeup Palette – The Best Affordable Choice
KOLIGHT is an affordable brand that makes surprisingly high-quality makeup. In this concealer palette, you’ll find 15 shades suitable for all skin colors and types!
The palette includes some basic color correcting concealers like the green, yellow and purple ones. The remaining 12 colors are all different shades of a classic concealer, which means there is one for almost all skin colors and undertones. Thanks to this, the palette is ideal if you’re a professional makeup artist and you need different colors to suit all of your customers.
It’s also amazing if you’re not a professional because you can combine lighter and darker shades to contour and sculpt your face. Green color can cover any redness you may have, yellow will cover purple discoloration, like bruises and under-eye circles and purple color will conceal any yellow tones. Skin-colored concealers are perfect for other blemishes like acne or pimples. With this palette, you can not only cover everything, but you can also emphasize some facial features, like cheekbones, jawline, and nose.
Thanks to the creamy texture, all the colors in the palette blend easily and they’re also buildable, so you can add more layers if you’re not happy with just one. Another great thing is the big size of the pans, so you get a lot of product. The packaging is thin and lightweight so it’s perfect for traveling.
- Includes 15 shades
- Suitable for most skin tones
- Ideal for traveling
- The packaging is kind of fragile
3. Dermaflage Full Coverage Concealer Palette – Our Premium Pick
The concealer palette by Dermaflage is one of the best high-end concealer palettes available. They are a brand dedicated to covering all skin imperfections, from blemishes like redness and discoloration to some extreme imperfections, like scars and bruises.
All of their concealers are carefully formulated at a professional level. This palette consists of only three shades, but you can get it in 4 variations, light, medium, tan, and dark, depending on your skin tone.
The packaging feels very heavy and luxurious. It’s small and compact so you can carry it in your purse wherever you go. There is also a small mirror, which is great when you need to touch up your makeup throughout the day. Plus, all three shades have separate lids, which is very hygienic since it protects them from any dust that can fall in.
All of the shades offer extremely high coverage, so you can use it to cover acne, dark circles, age spots, bruises, scars, tattoos, hyperpigmentation, redness and so on. The texture of each shade is creamy and non-greasy for a matte finish, and they’re all very easy to blend. Because of the matte finish, you don’t need to use setting powder afterward.
In addition to all this, the formula is waterproof. This makes it ideal for heavy makeup, like stage makeup and similar events because it will stay on all day despite hot weather or sweat on your face!
- Extremely high coverage
- Non-greasy texture provides a matte finish
- High-quality packaging
- Waterproof formula
- It’s pricey
4. Anself 15 Colors Makeup Cream Facial Camouflage Concealer Palette – Amazing Gift Idea
When you buy the Anself concealer palette, you don’t get only the palette, but also an amazing set of makeup brushes and a makeup sponge! This makes it a perfect gift idea if you’re not sure what to get for someone who loves makeup!
When you look at the palette, you’ll notice it has 15 different shades, from very light to very dark. This means it’s suitable for most skin types, which is great for many reasons. For example, if you’re a professional makeup artist, you have all the concealer shades you need for all your customers in one palette, and if you’re just an amateur makeup lover, you can still use all of the shades for contouring!
All the colors are high coverage and long-lasting. You can wear them alone or under foundation, and you can also use them as an eyeshadow base. They blend nicely on your skin and eyelids, so they are a perfect base for foundation and eyeshadows.
The brushes that come included are amazing. Not only do they look nice, but they also perform very well. They’re made of very soft, hypoallergenic synthetic hair with stylish, plastic handles. You get 10 makeup brushes and each one has a different function. The sponge is also very soft and ideal for blending the concealers.
- 15 shades for most skin tones
- High coverage, long-lasting shades
- 10 makeup brushes included
- Makeup sponge for blending included
- Not the best choice if you don’t like synthetic brushes
5. Youngfocus Cosmetics 8 Colors Concealer Palette – Hypoallergenic for Sensitive Skin
If you have super sensitive skin prone to allergies, then Youngfocus Cosmetics is the right fit for you. All of their products are hypoallergenic, vegan and cruelty-free, and it’s the same with this concealer palette.
This is a concealer palette that you can use for three purposes. You can contour your face, cover all imperfections, and use it as an eyeshadow base. If you want to use it for contouring, there are 4 highlighting and 4 contouring shades that will help you sculpt your face. This palette is ideal if you wish to emphasize your eyes, cheekbones, nose, and jawline.
Youngfocus concealer palette can also be used for covering skin blemishes. If you’re annoyed by dark circles, redness, acne or other imperfections on your skin, you can cover them all with the 8 shades from the palette. All shades are long-lasting, so you can be sure that any blemishes will be concealed all day!
Another way you can use this palette is as a neutral eyeshadow base! Since it features shades from extremely light to very dark, it’s perfect for every skin tone and eyelid. By applying Youngfocus concealer on your eyelid, you’re making sure the eyeshadows stay on throughout the day.
The packaging is very lightweight and travel-friendly so it’s great if you travel a lot and need a concealer palette that you can always take with you.
- Natural ingredients
- Can be used three ways
- 8 shades – from light to dark
- Not very high-coverage
Why Do You Need A Concealer Palette
Concealers are a great way to cover any imperfections you may have on your skin. Buying separate concealers can be expensive and space-consuming, and if you travel a lot, you don’t want to carry many concealers that will unnecessarily take up space in your makeup bag.
This is why you should get a concealer palette! Palettes are a great way to save both money and space. With a concealer palette, you can have 5, 10, 15 or more different shades in a lightweight and compact packaging that you can take with you anywhere. Some are small enough to fit in your purse, and most of them even have mirrors, which can be very useful since you have a two-in-one product.
With just one concealer palette, you have a product that you can use to cover imperfections, to contour and highlight your best features and a base for eyeshadows!
Not to mention all the money you will save! Instead of buying 10 different shades, you can find so many amazing inexpensive palettes with 10 or more colors!
What To Consider Before You Buy A Concealer Palette
When it comes to makeup, usually the most important thing you have to consider is your skin color and type. Once you do that, think about your other needs like what level of coverage you need, how much money you’re willing to spend and so on.
1. Your Skin Type
- Besides color, your skin type is a crucial factor to consider. If you’re not sure what your type is, there are many guides that can help you determine your exact skin type.
- Once you find out the type of your skin, make sure to choose products that suits it the best. If you have oily skin, then oil-based concealers are not a good choice. The same goes for dry skin. If your skin is very dry, avoid concealers that have a drying formula. For dry skin, the best choice are oily concealers that will hydrate your skin. If your skin is more oily than dry, water-based concealers are the ones for you.
- However, concealer palettes usually have a creamy texture, which is good for both dry and oily skin, since it’s neither drying nor too oily. This is another reason why getting a concealer palette is a good idea because they are suitable for most skin types!
- You have to choose concealers according to your skin color. Otherwise, you’ll end up with either too light or too dark spots on your face.
- Luckily, most concealer palettes have a lot of different shades so they’re likely to have your shade too, especially if you choose a palette with 15 or more shades. Yet another reason to get a concealer palette!
- Besides classic concealers that have skin colors, there are concealers of unusual colors, like green, pink, purple, and bright yellow. These are very good at covering various skin discoloration and imperfections. For example, a green concealer covers any redness you may have, a pink concealer gives life to a dull complexion, purple can cover any yellow undertone, and yellow concealer works perfectly to cover purple tones, like bruises, veins, and dark circles.
- This feature is entirely up to you and your preferences. If you don’t want to wear a heavy concealer all day, then go with one that has low coverage. Medium coverage concealers will cover most things, but they don’t feel as heavy as high coverage ones. High coverage concealers are the best at hiding all blemishes and discoloration. They can feel quite heavy on your skin, but it all depends on the formula!
Final Thoughts And Recommendations
Concealer palettes can be very handy and useful. Not only do they save money, but they’re also quite compact and easy to travel with. So, with just one good concealer palette, you can have all the concealers you need with you at any time.
This is why we’re not surprised that there are so many amazing options to choose from. Now that we’ve reviewed the five best concealer palettes, we’re confident to tell you our top recommendations.
- NYX concealer palette comes in 4 variations, so you can choose one according to your needs and skin tone. Whichever one you choose, you will not go wrong because all of them are high-quality, high coverage concealers that are easy to blend and stay on your skin all day. On top of this, it comes at an affordable price!
Best Budget-Friendly Choice: KOLIGHT Professional 15 Color Cream Concealer Makeup Palette
- KOLIGHT concealer palette has 15 different shades that are suitable for almost all skin types. Whether you use it for concealing, contouring or as an eyeshadow base, you’ll absolutely love it! The compact packaging makes this palette your ultimate travel buddy that’s also budget-friendly!
Our Premium Pick: Dermaflage Full Coverage Concealer Palette
- When it comes to covering skin blemishes and discoloration, Dermaflage is one of the best high-end brands whose makeup offers high-performance and extreme coverage. You can use it to cover redness, bruises, dark circles, scars, tattoos and so on. It comes in a premium packaging that feels heavy and luxurious. If you can spend a few extra bucks on a concealer palette, we recommend you to go with this one!