Top 5 Best Individual Eyelashes Glue 2020:
- Flow Lash Eyelash Extension Glue
- Duo Brush-On Eyelash Adhesive
- Infinit Sensitive Plus Premium Eyelash Adhesive
- KISS Strip Eyelash Adhesive
- Cardani Secure Hold False Lash Adhesive
We all want long fluttering eyelashes that make our eyes pop, don’t we?
Unfortunately, we are not all blessed with such a gift. On the bright side, there are numerous beauty solutions nowadays that we can rely on when we want to enjoy beautiful eyelashes. Individual eyelashes are one option that many women choose due to being able to apply them on their own.
When applying individual lashes, you want them to last for as long as possible. After all, it is a task that requires a lot of your precious time and effort.
Therefore, you should do your best to find the best individual eyelashes glue. It is not as easy as it might seem since the market is overflowing with different eyelash extension glue brands, and they all seem to promise wonders. Unfortunately, only a few will prove to be worthy.
We will help you find the very best products, as always!
Detailed Reviews: 5 Best Individual Eyelashes Glue In 2020
1. KISS Strip Eyelash Adhesive – Skin-friendly formula for long-lasting lash wear
The KISS Strip Eyelash Adhesive is suitable for people with sensitive eyes or skin since it is made from skin-friendly ingredients. The anti-allergenic, latex-free, odorless formula guarantees there will be no irritation or itchiness. Quite the opposite, this gel adhesive is aloe-infused and can provide a soothing effect.
Being transparent, it is an excellent option for natural blondes. It is rather strong and can hold out for the whole day too. There will be no white residue to worry about even if you mess things up a bit since this glue dries completely clear.
The adhesive comes equipped with a tapered brush that allows for a comfortable, mess-free application. Still, you will need a bit of practice to apply it properly, especially if you are a beginner.
KISS Strip Eyelash Adhesive dermatologist-tested lash glue is waterproof too so that you can go swimming or even diving worry-free. It is also easy to remove and will not endanger your natural lashes. All in all, KISS lash adhesive is an affordable, high-quality product, so why not try it out?
- Powerful adhesive
- Dries clear
- Latex-free & Hypoallergenic
- Suitable for sensitive eyes and skin
- Mess-free application
- Not suitable for first-time users
- It starts clumping rather quickly
2. Duo Brush-On Eyelash Adhesive – The best dark tone lash glue
Duo Brush-On Eyelash Adhesive is an excellent product that will add extra depth to your lashes. It is easy to apply and take off, which makes it suitable for first-time users as well. If you are a beginner too, you will be pleased to know that even if you mess things up a bit, this dark tone glue will cover it up – there will be no white residue clinging to your eyelashes.
DUO Individual Lash Adhesive will keep your falsies secure for weeks. It dries quickly too, so you’ll be ready to show your new lashes in no time at all. Even though rather affordable, this lash glue is medical-grade and highly recommended by numerous experienced beauty professionals.
You can use it during summer too since the formula is waterproof and will keep your falsies firmly on even when you swim, dive or surf. The Duo Lash Adhesive is made right here in the USA and is completely cruelty-free. It is suitable for all skin types and people with sensitive eyes due to the hypoallergenic, latex, and formaldehyde-free formula.
The fact that it dries quickly and holds quite firmly can become an issue if you do not get the lashes to look like you planned to. You will need to start all over again.
- Strong & durable
- Does not leave residue
- 100 % cruelty-free
- Proudly made in the US
- Dries off rather quickly if you do not close it properly
3. Infinit Sensitive Plus Premium Eyelash Adhesive – The best lash glue for sensitive eyes
Do you have overly sensitive eyes?
If you do, you should definitely try the Infinit Sensitive Plus Premium Eyelash Adhesive. Unfortunately, you will have to pay a bit more than you would for some other brand, but at least you won’t have to deal with eye-redness, irritation, or itchiness. Many other brands claim the same, but this individual eyelash adhesive really lives up to the promise.
Besides being 100% irritation-free, this glue is completely odorless as well and does not emit any strong fumes. There is no latex or formaldehyde on the ingredient-list, either.
Infinit adhesive is recommended for professional use too, so if you own a business of your own, you can rely on it whenever you have a client with sensitive eyes. The retention is out of this world! Namely, this adhesive will keep your falsies on for up to an amazing six weeks.
The unique nozzle prevents the glue from leaking and making a mess while a special blocking system does not allow it to harden in contact with air. The only problem is that you’ll have to wait a bit longer for it to dry off.
- Suitable for sensitive eyes
- Low on fumes and odorless
- ISO quality certified
- A double blocking system preserves the life of the glue
- Money-back guarantee
- Reliable and secure hold for up to six weeks
- High price
- Slow drying time
4. Cardani Secure Hold False Lash Adhesive – The best cruelty-free clear lash glue
The Cardani Secure Hold Eyelash & Eyebrow Adhesive is a skin-friendly product suitable for all skin types and people with sensitive eyes. It will help you get long-lasting lashes you dream of without irritating your eyes. First of all, it is BPA-free, but it is also free from latex, sulfates, gluten, and formaldehyde.
If you love animals, you will be pleased to know that Cardani adhesive is vegan and cruelty-free too. You can use it for both lashes and false eyebrows.
On the downside, this glue has a somewhat watery consistency that can be a bit too much to handle, especially for beginners and first-time users. The application can feel a bit slippery, and you can easily create a mess if you are not careful. The glue is also not suitable for swimmers, divers or surfers even though it is advertised as waterproof. A little rain should do you no harm, though.
On the brighter note, if you stay on dry land, you are sure to enjoy the reliable, long-lasting staying power of Cardani Secure Hold adhesive. It dries completely clear so that even the brightest natural blondes can use it without the fear of residue.
- Easy to use brush applicator
- Dries clear
- Ideal for sensitive eyes
- Cruelty-free vegan product
- No residue
- Reasonably priced
- Runny consistency can result in a problematic application
5. Flow Lash Eyelash Extension Glue – Extra-strong adhesive that can withstand anything in your way
When you apply individual lashes, you spend a lot of time and effort, and thus you want them to last for as long as possible – that is why you should try out the Flow Lash Eyelash Extension Glue. This particular glue can hold your falsies secure for up to an astonishing eight weeks. Your beautiful lashes will be able to withstand anything that gets in your way!
Many beauty professionals use this adhesive for their clients, so it has a good reputation you can trust. It has been around for quite some time, too, so we can say that it has stood the test of time as well.
Besides being one of the strongest and longest-lasting lash adhesives, this glue is also perfectly safe for most people. It is latex and formaldehyde-free, so the risk of irritations is minimal. If you do encounter any issues, you can rely on the money-back guarantee and get your dollars back. Considering the hefty price tag, that is a good thing to know!
The glue is black and will blend well with your eyeliner and the lashes. It dries in only about 1.5 seconds, so there is no need to sit around and wait – you can have instant fun!
- Completely formaldehyde and latex-free
- Black in color
- No irritants
- Extreme strength and retention
- Suitable for professionals
- Money-back guarantee
- Hefty price tag
What To Consider When Buying The Individual Eyelashes Glue?
- First of all, the eyelash adhesive needs to be reliable and durable, primarily if you use it for individual lashes. It is crucial that the glue can hold the lashes for at least a couple of weeks. What would be the point if you need to redo everything in only a week or touch up the lashes every couple of days?
- Of course, you need to consider the natural hair growth cycle too:
- Next, the best individual eyelashes glue has to be gentle to your eyes. You have to make sure that the product you buy is free from ingredients that can cause allergic reactions or irritate your eyes, such as latex and formaldehyde. After all, these ingredients will not make the glue more effective.
- You need to be even more careful if you have sensitive eyes or you wear contacts. If you buy the first glue you come across; there are high chances to end up with a stinging sensation. You must look for a product that is made especially for people with sensitive eyes or those who wear contacts – it will usually be stated on the package.
- Always look at the best-by or sell-by date too! If you have an old adhesive you bought a few years ago lying around in your drawer, do not feel tempted to use it. In the best possible scenario, it will prove far less efficient than when you first opened it up. In the worst-case scenario, you could cause an eye infection that will take days to cure.
How can you avoid irritation or an allergic reaction?
- If you want to be 100% sure that an eyelash glue will not irritate your eyes or cause more severe allergic reactions, you should do a patch test before using it. It is simple- apply a bit of the glue on your skin and wait for about 24 hours to see how it will react. If there are signs of irritation such as redness, itchiness, or a rash, do not use the glue.
- Once you are sure that the glue you plan to buy is safety use and suitable for your skin, you can move on to the aesthetics. The most frequently asked question is:
Should you buy a clear or dark eyelash glue?
- If you want to look more natural and keep an illusion of a seamless appearance, you should opt for the clear lash adhesive. The same goes for natural blondes too.
- The black glue for eyelashes is better suited for those of you who are winged-eyeliner affectionates. Such an adhesive is going to blend with the eyeliner and accentuate the look.
Q: Are thin glues better than the thick ones?
A: Yes, they are. Thick glues are more challenging to remove.
Q: How long does the lash glue last?
A: For the best results, you should use the adhesive in around eight months from the time you open the package.
Q: Are quick-dry glues better?
A: Not in our opinion – we vote for the adhesive that has a slower drying time. In this way, you have more time for the needed corrections to make your falsies look perfect.
Q: Should you choose a waterproof glue?
A: Yes, waterproof lash glue is going to provide you with a clean look and make your lashes secure even if you sweat a lot, or find yourself out in the pouring rain. It is definitely a must during summer when you’re likely to go swimming or surfing.
Q: Can you use strip glue adhesive for your individual lashes?
A: Yes, if you prefer to take your lashes every night, the strip glues might be your best option.
The bottom line is that you need to consider what you want before you go out shopping for the best individual eyelashes glue. Not all of us have the same needs and preferences. Our guide and Top 5 list are here to save you time!
We have finally arrived at the million-dollar question: What is the very best individual eyelashes glue?
Our roundup of the best eyelash glues undoubtedly aid you in making a final decision, but we’ll give you some final recommendations nonetheless.
If you want to keep your falsies fluttering and securely in place for up to amazing eight weeks, go for the Flow Lash Eyelash Extension Glue. It might be the most expensive adhesive on our Top 5 list, but it is well worth your money. After all, quality always comes at a price!
If your budget is limited, but you do not want to compromise on retention that much, you can opt for the Duo Brush-On Eyelash Adhesive. It is also a dark glue that will make your eyes look their best and hold your falsies secure for at least a couple of weeks.
Our favorite is definitely Infinit Sensitive Plus Premium Eyelash Adhesive. It might not be the cheapest one on the market, but it is suitable for even the most sensitive eyes, as well as beginners, regular users, and professionals. You won’t find any faults in it as long as you are patient.
What are you waiting for? Get the lash glue of your choice and rock the ultra-glam look!