Top 5 Best Peach Lipsticks 2022:
- L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lipcolour in Peach Fuzz
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Peach Parfait
- Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Perfect Peach
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick
- NYX Soft Matte Cream Lipstick in Kyoto (Light Peach)
Peach lipstick must be one of the cosmetic products every beauty lover has on their vanity desk. It’s so popular that many brands offer many peach shades of lipstick.
So, you went through your last peach lipstick. And that’s the only shade you have handy at all times, so you tried going online and searching for shade but you got lost. How can you choose with so many brands and types of lipsticks?
Do you want a creamy texture or a long-lasting peach lipstick? What is better? What about liquids lipsticks?
Luckily, we’ve got your back. We chose five great options for a peach lipstick and reviewed them thoroughly. Read on to find out what are our top choices on peach shades!
Detailed Reviews: 5 Best Peach Lipsticks In 2022
1. L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lipcolour in Peach Fuzz – Best Overall
L’Oreal Paris’ Colour Riche lipstick is the one that we’ve felt belongs best in the ‘best overall’ category. This lipstick has the best peach shade there is – be sure of this!
Colour Riche lipstick in Peach Fuzz complements any complexion – even darker skin tones will look great with this color. It’s designed to suit most skin tones, but warmer undertones might pop a little more than the rest.
The base of this formula is lanolin and argan oil – which care for your lips. With this lippie, your lips will look fabulous – healthy and shiny!
The formula of this lipstick is enriched with vitamin E. Vitamin E helps retain plumpness and repairs chapped lips. So, in the end, your lips look great and they’re super soft, too!
L’Oreal’s Colour Riche lipstick has a satin, creamy finish with a subtle sheen. This is a great option for fuller and thinner lips – they will look supple and attractive. And for those who are struggling with their first wrinkles, this lipstick will smooth out your lips and make you feel (and look) young again!
Do note that this is a cream lip color. That means it’s not as long-lasting as one would think – it would require re-applying every few hours.
- Lipstick is based on lanolin and argan oil
- Enriched with vitamin E
- Creamy finish
- Has a subtle gloss
- Isn’t very long-lasting
2. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Peach Parfait – Premium Pick
Revlon’s Super Lustrous lipstick is the lipstick that belongs best in our premium, high-end category. This is a great shade of peachy pink, designed to make you feel confident and attractive while wearing the lipstick!
Even the packaging tells us this lipstick is high-end. The golden metal packaging with a black cap will look great on your vanity and it’s sturdy enough it won’t open in your bag!
This lipstick has a shiny finish with microfine pink glitter pigment. Revlon’s bestseller has a deeper shade of peach – it would work best on a dark complexion, but don’t let your fair skin stop you! It might take some courage to rock this color, but it will look sexy on everyone!
The formula is infused with vitamin E as well as our ‘best overall’ choice. Say goodbye to damaged lips with Revlon thanks to this moisturizing formula – avocado oil base is here to help!
The formula is on the creamier side – so it will make your lips look fuller and plumper. If you have smaller lips, be careful when applying it – you might make them look even smaller. Keep in mind that this lipstick transfers on glasses and cups, so reapplying is required often.
- Enriched with vitamin E
- Great for a wide range of complexions
- Sturdy packaging
- Moisturizing formula
- Lipstick tends to transfer
3. Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Perfect Peach – Budget-Friendly Choice
Milani’s Color Statement lipstick is our choice in the affordable, budget-friendly category. If you are looking for day-to-day lipstick and don’t want to spend the big bucks, this is the one!
Milani’s lipstick in the shade perfect peach will look great on most complexions – but it might pop the most on olive skin tones. It certainly makes a statement when you’re wearing it – the name Color Statement lipstick doesn’t lie!
The color may be bolder but it will look flush even when you’re rocking a bare face. No need to apply a full face of makeup to proudly rock this shade!
The formula is mostly creamy with a matte finish. Enriched with vitamin A which will help your lips stay plump in the long run!
Don’t be worried about the matte formula drying out the skin. The formula is moisturizing, so there is no chance your lips will dry out even when wearing Milani’s lipstick all day!
Another great thing about Milani lipsticks is that they’re cruelty-free. In fact, all their cosmetics aren’t tested on animals – this is even certified by PETA!
The packaging is a little cheap though. The plastic will scratch and look bad in a matter of weeks after tumbling in your bag.
- Great shade, works well on most skin tones
- Creamy matte formula
- Doesn’t dry out the lips
- Cheap packaging
4. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick – Best Matte Lipstick
Maybelline’s Color Sensational lipstick is the absolute winner in the category ‘best matte lipstick’. This is a great option for those keeping up with trends and are looking for a matte option.
Color Sensational lipstick offers a completely matte finish. Do note that it can make your lips look dry and accentuate chapped lips – so do a little lip peeling and apply a moisturizing lip balm before applying for the best results!
Maybelline advises using their ‘Baby Lips’ balm before applying the lippie for the best results. This lipstick has a hyper hydrating formula – your lips will look great even after taking the lipstick off!
The formula is enriched with shea butter. Shea butter deeply moisturizes and prevents chapping from cold weather. It’s even infused with sumptuous honey nectar!
This lipstick is a great option for many skin tones – but it will work best on lighter complexions on the warmer side of the spectrum. Make sure to start in the center of your lip and work towards the contours to apply it evenly.
Do note that this is not a full-coverage lipstick. To completely cover your lips, it will take a few layers and might look cakey in the end.
- Moisturizing formula
- Looks great on most skin tones
- Matte, velvet finish
- Infused with shea butter and honey nectar
- Takes layers to be full coverage
5. NYX Soft Matte Cream Lipstick in Kyoto (Light Peach) – Best Liquid Lipstick
NYX’s Soft Matte Cream lipstick is the absolute winner in the ‘liquid lipstick’ category. Soft Matte Cream in the shade ‘Kyoto’ is a light peach shade.
This is full coverage, matte lipstick. Its formula is lightweight and won’t make your lips look cakey like some liquid lipsticks can. The formula is also richly pigmented and it doesn’t take a lot of product to reach the desired results.
Its shade is not universal – it will look great on lighter complexions, but it might look patchy or off on olive and dark skin tones. If you have a bronze tan, this lipstick might not work for you – so make sure to do a swatch first!
This lipstick offers a truly matte finish – not creamy in the least bit. It’s very long-lasting, so it’s a great option for weddings or ceremonies where you don’t want to rush to the toilet and check on your makeup all the time.
Moisturize your lips with a lip balm before applying. If you apply it to dry lips, it will not look attractive on you at all – just the opposite.
And if you’re looking to further ensure the long-lasting characteristic, use a lipliner. NYX makes matching lip liners for every shade of lipstick they make – how cool!
- Perfect matte finish
- Full coverage
- Long-lasting formula
- Lightweight feel
- Isn’t suitable for darker skin tones
What To Keep In Mind When Buying A Peach Lipstick
Buying a new lipstick is almost considered an investment. There a few things to keep in mind to ensure you’re buying something you want or need, and not splurging on yet another shade that will gather dust on your vanity. So, what are the things you should pay attention to when out lipstick shopping?
1. Lipstick Shade
- First of all, is peach lipstick the shade you want? For everyday color, peach may be perfect on some skin tones, but it does nothing for others.
- The most important thing is to choose the lipstick shade according to your undertone. Have no idea what your undertone is? Learn how to check what’s your undertone here.
- So, once you’ve determined the undertone, let’s look at the table:
|Cool undertone||Light pink, light peach, beige, golden brown|
|Neutral undertone||Medium pink, red, orange peach, apricot|
|Warm undertone||Dark rose, dark red, berry, deep peach, and deep apricot|
- Even if peach lipstick doesn’t really match your undertone, who cares? The important thing is that you like it, and if you feel good wearing a peach shade, who’s to say you shouldn’t?
- Also, what is the look you want to achieve? Deeper shades of peach make the lips seem smaller. On the other hand, brighter and lighter shades make the lips seem bigger and fuller. If you want your lips to pop, opt for a light peach shade for the best results!
2. Dupe Vs. High-end
- This is a tough one. So many cosmetic brands offer dupe shades of high-end brands. Who wants to spend 40 bucks on a shade when you can spend a couple of dollars on a pretty much the same thing?
- We feel the same way. Sometimes, it’s better to have 10 lipsticks in various colors, rather than one or two expensive ones. On the other hand, name-brand lipstick has better quality and usually is long-lasting. Whereas, dupes often smudge or completely disappear after a few hours.
- Either way, it’s up to you. Your personal preferences will help you decide between a luxury brand lipstick or a dupe.
3. Long-lasting Lipsticks – Yay Or Nay?
- So many of us buy lipstick just because it says long-lasting on the label. We’re guilty of this as well. Sure, we all long for a lipstick that will last the whole night – even the date night. But, there is a downside to these lipsticks.
- You’d say there wasn’t one – but there is. Long-lasting lippies tend to dry out the lips. They may state they’re kiss-proof, but it’s not worth the chapped lips.
- It’s so much easier to just fix the lipstick every couple of hours rather than investing in lip repair balms and such. So, from us – it’s a nay.
4. Shelf Life
- This is also an important section, as well. The shelf life of lipsticks is around three years, at best. If you don’t wear lipstick every day, or even often, you might wake up in three years with expired lipstick. If there is no way to use it up at that time, you can look online for mini versions or a bundle of mini lipsticks which will be easier to spend.
5. Ingredients List
- Whenever you’re buying a new cosmetics product, you should check out the ingredient list. Nowadays, it’s not enough to trust the brand that they put dangerous compounds in their products – you have to check it.
- So, if the lipstick contains parabens, retinyl palmitate, or tocopheryl acetate, don’t add to the cart. Look for a lipstick that will provide you with a gorgeous peach shade, without the harm to your health!
6. Swatch The Shade
- So, you’ve found what seems to be the ideal shade of peach. But, can you trust the label to be genuine? Sadly, no.
- The shade on the label can be much different than the shade of the lipstick. What can you do?
- Well, you can look for a tester in the store and use it on your palm (never your face!) and determine whether it’s close to what you want, or not at all. If you buy lipstick based on the color on the label, you may have to face some disappointment.
- Let’s check out the preferred venues for buying lipstick (2017):
|Discount store/home center||3.4%|
|Supermarket and convenience stores||13.3%|
|Mail order (including the internet)||23.3%|
- Buying lipstick on the Internet is fairly popular, as we can see. Still, nothing can really change going to the cosmetics store, trying some lipsticks out and choosing the best one!
Best Peach Lipstick – Conclusion
To conclude, we found five great shades of peach lipstick. It was not easy to pick just five – the market offers so, so many quality lipsticks. However, now is the time to pronounce the best of the best. Without any further delay, here are the best peach lipsticks:
Best Overall: L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lipcolour in Peach Fuzz
- L’Oreal Paris’ Colour Riche is the best lipstick in a peach shade there is. It hydrates, smoothes out your lips – what’s not to like!
Premium Pick: Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Peach Parfait
- Revlon’s Super Lustrous is our high-end choice for peach lipstick. The shade Peach Parfait is designed for everyone – wear this lippie with confidence!
Budget-Friendly Choice: Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Perfect Peach
- Milani’s Color Statement is our option for a peach lipstick more on the affordable side. Looking for a daily lipstick in a peachy shade? Choose Milani’s lippie in the shade ‘Perfect Peach’ – because it really is perfect!